
Ok, so the pictures ended up in reverse order. First so photos from camping in Yellowstone.

Isaiah has a very nurturing heart. He loves Susannah's baby dolls; feeding, diapering and putting them to bed juts like mom does. I have a whole post just wanting on this subject.

For all our friends in Asia who are suffering in the heat, we had snow 3 times in June. It was so cold. We keep wishing for hot weather!

Some photos from the Zoo in Milwaukee with my parents. Both kids go crazy for animals.


Isaiah loves dogs, thankfully Chase enjoyed being sat on, rolled over and ridden while we stayed with my parents.

Susannah managed to crawl inside the stool, sit up, make some faces at us and then go over the bar to climb out. All without knocking over the stool or hurting herself. Who said girls are calm and well-mannered hasn't met my little one.

We had a blast at the Air Zoo in Kalamazoo Michigan. I highly recommend it if you are ever in the area. It has things for 2 year old's up through grownups.
Hi Rebecca, I just discovered your blog through Jenn G. and I saw the picture with the samoyed and couldn't help but comment. We have a samoyed too and he is great with our daughter. I don't know if you remember me, we were only able to be in the young married's Bible study for a little while and it was right around the time you were leaving for Asia. Anyway, take care!
ReplyDelete