Monday, July 20, 2009

Opps

It was one of those nights. We ate dinner out at a new restaurant. The food was pretty bad and Isaiah won't sit still. But to top it off I took the left overs out to the car and put them on top of the van while i had to manually unlock the doors (our crazy car automatic locks stopped working) and get the kids in. Once that chore was over I climb into the car and off we drove. *You see where this is going?* After 3 turns and getting up to about 45 mph Pete and I hear a some noise on the car and as i look in the mirror i see the car behind us swerving to miss something. Then I remember...the food. Oh well it wasn't the good anyways:) Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment