Since returning from Asia I've found many websites devoted to saving money while shopping for food and household items. I thank all these wonderful ladies for the time they put into compiling lists of deals for those of us who don't have the time. I clipped coupons and shopped deals this past week for outrageous savings.

I bought everything you see here plus some ice cream treats for $20.12. Over 77% less than the ticket price. And it was easy. It took me about 2 hours on the computer printing coupons and compiling my shopping list. This week was long because I'm still learning the tricks. But I figured even at about $66 savings that's still $33 per hour rate I made. So I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.

I also shopped CVS and bought:
2 packs of Baid-aide
2 tubes of neosproin
2 packs of loose leaf paper
1 toothpaste
1 pack panty liners
and a few other small things for $9. If you haven't heard about their Rewards Cash look into it. They will basically give you free things once you know how to work the system.
I'll keep you updated on how much I'm saving. This really turns grocery shopping into a game.
No comments:
Post a Comment