Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Winter fun and busy travels

Okay so it's been a little while since I've written anything, well maybe a few months. We moved out of our yellow house in Charlotte mid February and traveled through all the cold snowy states for the next 6 weeks. We saw friends and family in Wisconsin, Montana, Colorado and Missouri. It was a wonderful trip and so encouraging to spend extended time with good friends.

It seems that the snow followed us from North Carolina all the way to Colorado. The pictures below are from 4 states over 6 weeks. The kids loved it, but do you know how hard it is to find snow gear in the South! Susannah could walk with outfit on but could not get up once she fell down, we had many good laughs over this.






This is a picture of Susannah and Emily together with my long time high school friends Linda. The girls are only weeks apart and had fun playing together.

I have more posts coming now that we are settled into a new apartment in North Carolina. So I'll talk to you all more again soon;)

Photobucket

1 comment: