Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kreativ Award!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg2LI8FkSplJOJ8iETlEkbqv5y0fuu9MAk2QdY9LIE4SYwzkqOPo3AYIG0WEhMDpRTS5f7B-S60eHM27koh-Ohm7eWF8KTazjw2EvLuPLmYxJTzg9cJ_CwQsoAJL5RPiiSZk-Qdss3ZKjo/s400/kreativ2.jpg

This is the first time I've been tagged (or nominated) for an award! My friend Christine tagged me for this. I've never done one of these before and I think they're pretty fun. Thanks Christine!

Christine has been a friend for many years and is a great joy to know. Check her out at livinginhisfaithfulness.blogspot.com/.

Okay here is what I'm suppose to do for the award thingy...

1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.


Let's see, 7 things about me that people may not know...

1. In the past 3 years I've had 2 kids, lived in 4 states and 10 houses, 2 countries and 2 different cities there, and I'm ready for a new change!

2. I can play piano, flute, and cello but I am tone deaf and would never be asked to play in front of people. My high school orchestra teacher called me her perpetual beginner.

3. I went to college for no other reason than to continue to ski race.

4. I love to read. I could get lost in books and still read more than a book a week.

5. I'm hopelessly addicted to diet soda and chocolate or peanut butter ice cream (if they're together all the better).

6. I enjoy crocheting and making things for others. I am currently making a cupcake purse for Susannah for Christmas and plan on a fish afghan for Isaiah soon. Yet I rarely make anything to keep for myself.

7. I spend way too much time on the computer and internet each day yet seem to never manage to write anything on my own blog. I don't remember what we did before the internet. How did people buy things, talk to friends, find useful and some very un-useful things, pay bills, or post a classified ad (craigs list). I'm kidding but really it is incredible how much this invention saves me time; only to waste it doing so much other frivolous stuff.

Well since most of the people I know have already done this award I will pass on nominating anyone. Sorry guys.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing this Rebecca. I enjoyed reading yours. I also don't know what I did before the internet. :)

    ReplyDelete